Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darko's Administrative Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darko

Darko

Darko's Administrative Application Empty
PostSubject: Darko's Administrative Application   Darko's Administrative Application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:46 pm

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:32004194

Steam Name (Not Nickname): blakedonald

First Name: Alexander

Last Name: Donald

Time Zone: Central Standard Time (US & Canada)da)

Best time we can reach you: Anytime after Two PM just about any day of the week is good. I have school from 8:30 AM to 1:30 PM and can normally be found on the server till about 9:40 PM, sometimes later. I also have a facebook, which I check regularly and have most of the administrative staff on my friends list. It is best to send me a text as my phone is almost always with me, but I might have Steam Mobile turned on.

Schooling: As stated before, I go to school at 8:30 AM till 1:30 PM. it is a short day as I am home schooled and as such, don't have to waste time going from class room to class room. I am in the tenth grade and am a slightly above average (B-A) student, my strong point is Literature but ironically, my weak spot is spelling. While I can spell most words and use proper grammar at most times, I can not spelling bigger words without spelling errors. I can type fast, which may or may not be good depending on the roleplay situation.

Email Address: I have multiple e-mail addresses but my main one is catdogcw@yahoo.com, I can also be found at drakedaichidarko@gmail.com but I hardly check my e-mail so it is not an ideal way to get in touch with me.

Phone (Optional): 1-337-278-7022

D.O.B: July 1st, 1997

Past experiences with administration: As I hope you all know, and remember, I am a former administrator at Renascence Cascades Networks, Xenik Networks, and few other of Adam's past servers. I had been on Omicron for a long time, and have put many helpful things on the forums, I normally try to take the time to help new roleplayers but most of them just turn out to be minges, who I warn before kicking, and if they come back, a two to three hour ban. Normally I can be seen on my Divisional Leader, helping other units in Metropolice Force Roleplay, making sure we are the best of the best!

What makes you better than the 'other guy'?: I wouldn't say better, but I am sure I can do just as good a job as anyone else, given a chance that is. Should I have to prove that I can handle a situation in a better way, I'd start off by calmly asking anyone who is confused, or is having trouble if they need help or someone to teach them about roleplay, and Half Life. Should they decline, I will monitor them to see on how they are acting, to check to see if they are just new, or a standard minge. Should they accept my help, I will take them to a secluded area, most likely a roof top or any building not currently in use. I'd use the /plyfreeze command, should the server have it installed, then ask them what they know about roleplay and Half Life 2, wanting them to give me a brief summary of what they think each is about. Should they be wrong, I would correct them, using the server's stated canon, and help them adjust such as, helping them do passive roleplay, teaching them to fear roleplay, pain roleplay, and other basic types of things. I'd make sure to explain all of the basics of Half Life 2 that are needed to understand the roleplay, and advise them to play, and complete at least the basic Half Life 2 story, but pay close attention to the first few levels, and what NPCs say, mainly the citizens. Should they decline playing the game, I will let them down, allowing them to interact with other players, but will still keep a close eye on them to make sure they understand what is happening in roleplay. I will inform them, if they mess up again, what they did wrong, and correct them not by force, but by a subtle suggestion.

What can you offer the community?: As has already been stated, I am very familiar with Metropolice Force Roleplay, having been Divisional Leader on Adam's past servers, as well as Iconoclasm, who still uses my augmentation guide. I've already stated who I would administrate players, and as can be seen to any Metropolice Force members on the forums, I have added a large number of guides. Should I be made a forum administrator, I'd be more than happy to categorize the guides into specific divisions and sections myself. As seen before, I am what I'd like to call, a very well rounded individual, and would never insult a player with the intent of being rude, but if we know each other we might playfully throw around insults, as the admins are known to do at times. So far, I've already given much to the community, training units, writing guides, putting time in on the server, so, I'd say I still have plenty to give.

You understand this position is taken professionally, and you are held accountable for any mistakes you should make?: I fully understand that anything I so while serving as an administrator can affect not only myself, but other players and the community as a whole, I take full responsibility for anything I do, but will not take responsibility for accusations.
Back to top Go down
Cinnamonbun

PostSubject: Re: Darko's Administrative Application   Darko's Administrative Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 8:20 pm

Edit; Heard about you spreading lies, RP isn't about having SA . - Support
Back to top Go down
Darko

Darko

PostSubject: Re: Darko's Administrative Application   Darko's Administrative Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 9:37 pm

Cinnamonbun wrote:

Edit; Heard about you spreading lies, RP isn't about having SA . - Support

Please give an example of such lies and your source of information, and not once did I said RP was about having SA.
Back to top Go down
Cinnamonbun

PostSubject: Re: Darko's Administrative Application   Darko's Administrative Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 9:54 pm

According to some of the Administators, you were giving False information too Adam. I do not like that. They also said that you would leave the server if you didn't;t get your Admin powers back.
Back to top Go down
Arcticwulf

Arcticwulf

PostSubject: Re: Darko's Administrative Application   Darko's Administrative Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:08 pm

Enough bickering.
Back to top Go down
Darko

Darko

PostSubject: Re: Darko's Administrative Application   Darko's Administrative Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:09 pm

Cinnamonbun wrote:
According to some of the Administators, you were giving False information too Adam. I do not like that. They also said that you would leave the server if you didn't;t get your Admin powers back.

I'm not leaving, and you can't trust them if the information is about them. You want to see proff just check my screenshots man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darko's Administrative Application   Darko's Administrative Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darko's Administrative Application
Page 1 of 1