Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Atlas's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
atlascat201

Atlas's Application Empty
PostSubject: Atlas's Application   Atlas's Application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:49 pm

-=+ Vortigaunt Application +=-

Steam Name: EgN-R| Atlas

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:33088706

Have you ever had any experience with being a Vort? If so, please explain: I have been a young vort but nothing else.

How long have you been with Omicron Networks: 1 Day.

Give an estimate of how long you have been roleplaying, and please list your roleplay experience:
I have been roleplaying for a year and a half, I have roleplayed as the following:
Rebel
Vortigaunt
Civil Protection.

Desired Vortigaunt name: Kal'Refon

Please give us a example on how you would roleplay as an 'Ensalved' Vortigaunt, and a free Vortigaunt. Include details on how you would interact socially, and mentally. You can also interact with either Citizens, CCA, or Anti-Citizens (Resistance):

Describe the history, psychology, and physiology of the Vortigaunt species: They are rare species and they are very smart. They have very powerful skills they use. They can use vortegeese which is very strong against opponents. They were born in Xen and teleported to Black Mesa during the Resodence Cascade happened. They were very friendly in City 17.

Please give us a background of your Vortigaunt, be descriptive, and take your time: My vortigaunt was once in a city that was forgotten. He had made a teleporter and escaped to City 18. He was a free vortigaunt that was in the slums. He was a very smart young one when he was in Xen. He had alot of training. It was a long time for him to make a teleporter. He is a very old vortigaunt that came.

Anything else you would like us to know?:

Godmoding, metagaming, and powergaming is not tolerated, and will result in you becoming blacklisted.

Do you understand that you can die just like any regular human?: Yes, I understand
Back to top Go down
Rec.Gundom

PostSubject: Re: Atlas's Application   Atlas's Application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:22 pm

Pending

You missed a question,

Quote :
Please give us a example on how you would role play as an 'Ensalved' Vortigaunt, and a free Vortigaunt. Include details on how you would interact socially, and mentally. You can also interact with either Citizens, CCA, or Anti-Citizens (Resistance):

Also, please give more time and dedication to your background, story, this is YOUR character, do you really want a 5-cent worth character? Your going to feel very odd without something to take base your character on.
Back to top Go down
atlascat201

PostSubject: Re: Atlas's Application   Atlas's Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 9:32 am

Please give us a example on how you would roleplay as an 'Ensalved' Vortigaunt, and a free Vortigaunt. Include details on how you would interact socially, and mentally. You can also interact with either Citizens, CCA, or Anti-Citizens (Resistance):

FREE

Resistance: Vortigaunt, Where did you come from?

Me: I came from unknown areasss, Citizennn...

Resistance: Come with me we will need you.

Me: Righttt thenn.

/me Follows

ENSLAVED

MPF: Go clean the streets.

Me: Yesss, master...

Citizen: Vortigaunt, Do you want to be free?

Me: I wouldddd nottt say that arround theseee areass. Theseee chains are unbareableeee.

Citizen: Never mind then. Citizen Walks away

/me Continues cleaning.
Back to top Go down
Rec.Gundom

PostSubject: Re: Atlas's Application   Atlas's Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:19 pm

atlascat201 wrote:

FREE

Resistance: Vortigaunt, Where did you come from?

Me: I came from unknown areasss, Citizennn...

Resistance: Come with me we will need you.

Me: Righttt thenn.

/me Follows

ENSLAVED

MPF: Go clean the streets.

Me: Yesss, master...

Citizen: Vortigaunt, Do you want to be free?

Me: I wouldddd nottt say that arround theseee areass. Theseee chains are unbareableeee.

Citizen: Never mind then. Citizen Walks away

/me Continues cleaning.

Honestly? You can do better than this...
This is the stereotypical and quickest roleplay example, I've seen yet. Not to make you feel bogus, but this app has been mediocre. Here's what I recommend, take the app again and make it a version 2.0, take your TIME and deliver alot more effort than what I've seen here (That is, if there even was effort.). Understand that, this is a vortigaunt application and will not be handed to any simple minded, I'm looking for keen role-players for this wise species.

Sorry to denounce, but this application has been denied,

- I hope to hear from you again,

Denied
Back to top Go down
atlascat201

PostSubject: Re: Atlas's Application   Atlas's Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 3:05 pm

So want me to make a new application with the things you want me to improve and keep the other ones?
Back to top Go down
Rec.Gundom

PostSubject: Re: Atlas's Application   Atlas's Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 3:20 am

Please do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atlas's Application   Atlas's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Atlas's Application
Page 1 of 1