Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blackgeox's Metropolice Application.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Blackgeox

Blackgeox's Metropolice Application. Empty
PostSubject: Blackgeox's Metropolice Application.   Blackgeox's Metropolice Application. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 4:47 pm

Please write a minimum of one paragraph OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so :It was Anton McGee, wich was in C18 arriving, contuining his normal duties as citizen. With allh is priority he has as a citizen in the city, he tries to assist the Combine Civil Authority. He mosty, when he has time, he is watching the Units in breaching and other duties. He's inspired by helping to union, offering his life, body performance and service to the Union.

Please detail your characters traits. Lawful, thrustworthy, clever, angry very quick, serious. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy):

Have you any MPF (AKA CCA) experiences from other servers?: Yes, in two communities. Ranks achieved = RCT 05-01, OfC, DvL, CmD, SeC.

How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?: 7 months.

Give a proper role-play example between a unit to a high command unit (OfC and above): The recruit will fearrp probably, and salute to the OfC unit.

Give a proper role-play example between a unit to a citizen: A patrolling unit enters the plaza, he sees 2-3 citizens in a group talking, he walks to them and tells them to isolate, to make sure they don't speak or don't have time to plan anything.

Give a proper role-play example between a unit to a resistance/anti-citizen character: The unit would (OOC Roll /me, radio) for help, trying to alert his superiors and other Units, of the siutation, even trying to defeat the anti-citizens / resistance as good and as long as he can.

Do you understand that disobeying a high command unit can lead to a character ban and de-whitelisting?:Yes.

Do you understand that you may not swear or get angry in OOC for being killed/demoted/told to flag down?:Yes.

Do you agree that if you are told to stop playing as your MPF character when told, and move to citizen or vice verse, you must do it or you will be unwhitelisted?:Yes.
________________________________________________________________________________

In Character

Applicant Full Name: Anton McGee
Applicant Citizen Identification Number: 84293
Applicant Age: 28
Applicant Gender: Male
Applicant Height (in feet/inches): 6'0
Applicant Hair Color: Brown
Applicant Eye Color: Brown
Applicant Sexual Orientation: Normal
Applicant Weight (in pounds): 137 lbs
Mental Defects of Applicant (If any): Noone.
Mental Distinctions of Applicant: High knowledge about technical, quick, logical thinking, fearing any person wich could affect him, following orders.

Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain.: Never

Explain your reason for applying for the MPF in a minimum of one paragraph: I always wanted to offer my mental and strong abillities to the union, giving all 100% of mine wich I can offer. I also want to upgrade my knowledge, skills and running mostly, ofcourse my other body abilities also.I want to become a strict following unit of the union.

Do you have any notable skills?: Technical Skill, quick running abillity,

Attach any received diplomas and other important awards.: Noone.

Do you understand you need to be always civilized when serving the Union?: Ofcourse. Always.

Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?: The one and the only.

Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?: Yes.

Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?: Yes, until i die.

Statement: You may suffer a slight-harsh memory loss, family departing, witnessing death and or attacked for failure to serve correctly. Do you accept these terms and conditions?: Yes.[/center]
Back to top Go down
Darko

Darko

PostSubject: Re: Blackgeox's Metropolice Application.   Blackgeox's Metropolice Application. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 6:15 pm

For a guy that's archived SeC this was a pretty shitty app.
Back to top Go down
mrkjerr

PostSubject: Re: Blackgeox's Metropolice Application.   Blackgeox's Metropolice Application. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 7:42 pm

^
Back to top Go down
Demonic

Demonic

PostSubject: Re: Blackgeox's Metropolice Application.   Blackgeox's Metropolice Application. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:06 pm

Maybe if you added 'constructive' into your criticism. He may know how to change it to make it much better. Not to mention, he will feel a lot more welcome into this community.
Back to top Go down
Fizzle

Fizzle

PostSubject: Re: Blackgeox's Metropolice Application.   Blackgeox's Metropolice Application. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 1:38 pm

I'm not a fan of hate, but, you could have made a better application.
Back to top Go down
Demonic

Demonic

PostSubject: Re: Blackgeox's Metropolice Application.   Blackgeox's Metropolice Application. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 5:05 pm

Tell him how to make a better one and actually be useful bro.. Seriously, what do people not get about constructive criticism?
Back to top Go down
Darko

Darko

PostSubject: Re: Blackgeox's Metropolice Application.   Blackgeox's Metropolice Application. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 6:21 pm

Demonic wrote:
Maybe if you added 'constructive' into your criticism. He may know how to change it to make it much better. Not to mention, he will feel a lot more welcome into this community.
This guy already got his MPF through an IC app I believe, so there is no need to make a better one, I just expected more of a guy that claimed ot have been SeC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackgeox's Metropolice Application.   Blackgeox's Metropolice Application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blackgeox's Metropolice Application.
Page 1 of 1