Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sascha Raymond's Application. (Steam Name: rts_BRYANTKJEERR

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mrkjerr

Sascha Raymond's Application. (Steam Name: rts_BRYANTKJEERR Empty
PostSubject: Sascha Raymond's Application. (Steam Name: rts_BRYANTKJEERR   Sascha Raymond's Application. (Steam Name: rts_BRYANTKJEERR Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 8:19 am

Out of Character

Steam Name:
rts_BRYANTKJERR
SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:54040857
How old are you?:
What timezone and Country do you live in?:
Central, United States
Do you consider yourself a good listener?:
I would say so.

Please write a minimum of one paragraph OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so :
Sascha always had a thing for respecting authority. In his youth before the Seven Hour War, he would often inform and tip off local police stations about illicit activity. To his family and friends, Sascha was a good Samaritan, always helping out his fellow man by insuring that the Criminals got what they deserved. But underneath his seemingly friendly and nice facade lied a violent man with a power-complex who loved to watch the beatings handed out by the police in his homeland of Russia. He found that he had power through proxy, and sought that power for himself. But he knew he wouldn't be able to resist the urge to beat and kill as an officer, and he would be stripped of his title, put in jail, and possibly murdered. So he continued his game.

During the Seven Hour War, Sascha watched as the death and injury toll around him, pushing him closer to the edge of insanity. He finally found a release when he saw a man buried under rubble, constantly trying to free himself. Sascha came over and sat by the man.

"So, stuck eh?" he said, smirking.

"Y-yes... please help me." said the man.

Sascha laughed at the idea. "I don't think I'll be doing that my friend."

Sascha simply stared at the man laughing, knowing that the mans life was in his hands. He wanted the man to suffer, to feel pain. He didn't want to save the man, he wanted him to die there, alone, trapped in rubble. He left the building, despite the mans pleas. Five minutes after leaving the building, it collapsed. He could hear the mans muffled screams of help as his oxygen was running out. Sascha laughed again.

After the Seven Hour War, Sascha was transferred to several cities, finally arriving in City 18. Being as loyal to his benefactors as he could, he reported contraband, ate his rations, drank the water, and just generally never rocked the boat. He continued his cycle of watching the law deliver the beatings while he gained satisfaction.

One day while walking along the sidewalk, he noticed a poster of a Civil Protection officer, with the words "Serve today! Apply now!" in big bold font. He knew that they wouldn't detain him for general oppression. He could finally directly realize his power fantasy with no limits. He would serve Combine well, and he would serve the Combine to the fullest of his ability.
Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy):
Subordinate to the cause|Belief he is greater than the common man, but not above the law. | Law-Abiding.
Have you any MPF (AKA CCA) experiences from other servers?:
Was ALPHA-1 CCA in Shh rp, as well as COTA and (funnily enough) a scanner.

How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?:
Since 2009.

Give a proper role-play example between a unit to a high command unit (OfC and above):
"<:: Sir, I have done as you asked and detained the anti-citizens." "<:: Excellent RCT, get back to patrolling, you will receive further instruction at a future time."

Give a proper role-play example between a unit to a citizen:
*Citizen in possession of contraband*
"<:: Citizen, face the nearest wall." *Zipties the citizen and finds an illegal small radio device.* The officer throws the radio device below and crushes it underneath his boot, and administers two stun-stick hits to the offending citizen.

Give a proper role-play example between a unit to a resistance/anti-citizen character:
"<:: Citizen, face the nearest wall." *Zipties the citizen and proceeds to pat down and finds an illegal weapon, and then proceeds to knock the citizen out and carry them to the nexus for further questioning on how they got it, where they got it, and then informing a superior officer who will then administer appropriate reeducation.

Do you understand that disobeying a high command unit can lead to a character ban and de-whitelisting?:
Yes, completely.
Do you understand that you may not swear or get angry in OOC for being killed/demoted/told to flag down?:
Of course.
Do you agree that if you are told to stop playing as your MPF character when told, and move to citizen or vice verse, you must do it or you will be unwhitelisted?:
Yep.
________________________________________________________________________________

In Character

Applicant Full Name:
Sascha Raymond
Applicant Citizen Identification Number:
Applicant Age:
Applicant Gender:
Male
Applicant Height (in feet/inches):
5'10"
Applicant Hair Color:
Blonde
Applicant Eye Color:
Brown
Applicant Sexual Orientation:
Straight
Applicant Weight (in pounds):
Mental Defects of Applicant (If any):
None.
Mental Distinctions of Applicant:
Affinity to demonstrate power over law breaking citizens.

Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain.:
I have not.

Explain your reason for applying for the MPF in a minimum of one paragraph:

Ever since our wonderful protectors have taken control, I've noticed a dramatic improvement in my life. Still, people around me fail to realize the same thing. I wish to join the MPF in order to reeducate these citizens about the glory of the Universal Union and hope they will come to realize the same happiness and serenity I have with our new leaders. I will serve my superiors to my fullest ability and beyond, recognizing their authority. I will do anything to make everyone else realize the true glory of our benefactors.

Do you have any notable skills?:
I am quite strong for only being 5'10", I can easily handle a weapon.
Attach any received diplomas and other important awards.:
I was awarded citizens medals by the local police force before everything became much better.

Do you understand you need to be always civilized when serving the Union?:
Yes, of course.

Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?:
Of course, why wouldn't I eat the delicious meals provided by our protectors?

Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?:
I am completely willing to give my life to the Universal Union so that it may better the future of the organization.

Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
I will always realize my own mistakes and the mistakes of my underlings as mine.
Statement: You may suffer a slight-harsh memory loss, family departing, witnessing death and or attacked for failure to serve correctly. Do you accept these terms and conditions?:
Yes.

Last edited by mrkjerr on Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jarsix42

PostSubject: Re: Sascha Raymond's Application. (Steam Name: rts_BRYANTKJEERR   Sascha Raymond's Application. (Steam Name: rts_BRYANTKJEERR Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 8:52 am

Wow, very nice. I have no say in accepting or deny this, but he has my full support.
Back to top Go down
Darko

Darko

PostSubject: Re: Sascha Raymond's Application. (Steam Name: rts_BRYANTKJEERR   Sascha Raymond's Application. (Steam Name: rts_BRYANTKJEERR Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 9:09 pm

Well made application, but being a sociopath won't get you accepted, mainly because it counts as a mental defect. I suggest you either edit that out or try again, otherwise it was a good application
Back to top Go down
mrkjerr

PostSubject: Re: Sascha Raymond's Application. (Steam Name: rts_BRYANTKJEERR   Sascha Raymond's Application. (Steam Name: rts_BRYANTKJEERR Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:03 am

Darko wrote:
Well made application, but being a sociopath won't get you accepted, mainly because it counts as a mental defect. I suggest you either edit that out or try again, otherwise it was a good application

Done.
Back to top Go down
Darko

Darko

PostSubject: Re: Sascha Raymond's Application. (Steam Name: rts_BRYANTKJEERR   Sascha Raymond's Application. (Steam Name: rts_BRYANTKJEERR Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:44 am

mrkjerr wrote:
Darko wrote:

Done.

Remember, you're not allowed to be a complete sociopath untill you're an 02 Smile
Back to top Go down
mrkjerr

PostSubject: Re: Sascha Raymond's Application. (Steam Name: rts_BRYANTKJEERR   Sascha Raymond's Application. (Steam Name: rts_BRYANTKJEERR Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 5:56 am

Darko wrote:
mrkjerr wrote:
Darko wrote:

Done.

Remember, you're not allowed to be a complete sociopath untill you're an 02 Smile

haha yep, many fun times were had on shh
Back to top Go down
MrOmbuh

MrOmbuh

PostSubject: Re: Sascha Raymond's Application. (Steam Name: rts_BRYANTKJEERR   Sascha Raymond's Application. (Steam Name: rts_BRYANTKJEERR Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:39 pm

ACCEPTED.

I'm looking forward to giving you your whitelist. Just message me in the game when you want your whitelist.
Back to top Go down
https://omicron-community.forumotion.com
Demonic

Demonic

PostSubject: Re: Sascha Raymond's Application. (Steam Name: rts_BRYANTKJEERR   Sascha Raymond's Application. (Steam Name: rts_BRYANTKJEERR Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 8:24 pm

Looking forward to RP'ing on my MPF with you. Seems like.. I got competition.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sascha Raymond's Application. (Steam Name: rts_BRYANTKJEERR   Sascha Raymond's Application. (Steam Name: rts_BRYANTKJEERR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sascha Raymond's Application. (Steam Name: rts_BRYANTKJEERR
Page 1 of 1