Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

JRLegrasse's MPF App (Inspector Legrasse on Steam)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JRLegrasse

JRLegrasse's MPF App (Inspector Legrasse on Steam) Empty
PostSubject: JRLegrasse's MPF App (Inspector Legrasse on Steam)   JRLegrasse's MPF App (Inspector Legrasse on Steam) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 10:06 pm

Steam Name: Inspector Legrasse
SteamID: Themoneyhater
How old are you?:15
What timezone and Country do you live in?:West Coast –8 GMT
Do you consider yourself a good listener?: When I feel like being one, yes.

Please write a minimum of one paragraph OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so : Lucas just wants to get ahead in life. That’s what he’s always done ever since he was a child. So, joining the MPF looked like a pretty good bet to him. For the most part it’s pretty safe work, and as a bonus you get to be treated with some respect from other people.

Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy): Survivalist.

Have you any MPF (AKA CCA) experiences from other servers?: Yes, 3 other servers.

How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?: About 18 months.

Give a proper role-play example between a unit to a high command unit (OfC and above): /me salutes his commanding officer and awaits orders.

*Ranking Unit gives orders*

“Affirmative.”

/me executes his orders.

Give a proper role-play example between a unit to a citizen: “Citizen, get on the wall.”

*Citizen complies*

/me attempts to ziptie citizen.

*Citizen complies*

“Apply.”

*Citizen applies*

/me searches citizen.

*Finds no contraband *

/me unties citizen.

Give a proper role-play example between a unit to a resistance/anti-citizen character: /me opens the cell door.

“Come with me.”

*AC/Rebel follows*

/me opens the door to the interrogation room and pushes him inside.

“Get into the chair.”

*AC/Rebel obeys*

/me secures the prisoner.

/radio “Alright, prisoner ready for interrogation, sir.”

/me waits for his superior to begin the procedures.

Do you understand that disobeying a high command unit can lead to a character ban and de-whitelisting?: Yes

Do you understand that you may not swear or get angry in OOC for being killed/demoted/told to flag down?: Yes.

Do you agree that if you are told to stop playing as your MPF character when told, and move to citizen or vice verse, you must do it or you will be unwhitelisted?: Yes.
________________________________________________________________________________

Applicant Full Name: Lucas McGill
Applicant Citizen Identification Number: #51048
Applicant Age: 27
Applicant Gender: Male
Applicant Height (in feet/inches):5’10
Applicant Hair Color: Brown.
Applicant Eye Color: Grey.
Applicant Sexual Orientation: Straight
Applicant Weight (in pounds): 125lbs
Mental Defects of Applicant (If any): None
Mental Distinctions of Applicant: None

Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain.: No.

Explain your reason for applying for the MPF in a minimum of one paragraph: I’m Lucas McGill, I would like to join the MPF because I wish to aid in the protection of society. I would also like to join the MPF so that I can show my fellow citizens that the Union is only here to help us. I feel that joining the MPF is the best way to do this, because I will be able to protect my fellow citizens from anti-citizens and other threats to society. I must join, because it is my duty to serve and protect society and the Union.

Do you have any notable skills?: No.

Attach any received diplomas and other important awards.:

Do you understand you need to be always civilized when serving the Union? Yes.

Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations? Yes.

Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union? Yes.

Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility: Yes.

Statement: You may suffer a slight-harsh memory loss, family departing, witnessing death and or attacked for failure to serve correctly. Do you accept these terms and conditions: Yes.
Back to top Go down
MrOmbuh

MrOmbuh

JRLegrasse's MPF App (Inspector Legrasse on Steam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: JRLegrasse's MPF App (Inspector Legrasse on Steam)   JRLegrasse's MPF App (Inspector Legrasse on Steam) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:36 pm

ACCEPTED
This application made me proud to accept you.
Back to top Go down
https://omicron-community.forumotion.com

JRLegrasse's MPF App (Inspector Legrasse on Steam)
Page 1 of 1