Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

<::| Unit 67273 Transfer Request |::>

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darko

Darko

<::| Unit 67273 Transfer Request |::> Empty
PostSubject: <::| Unit 67273 Transfer Request |::>   <::| Unit 67273 Transfer Request |::> Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:52 am

UNIT: 67273
DIVISION: RAZOR
CLEARANCE: Divisional Leader

Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Transfer_Request

Dear Sectorial Commander, whilst serving under your command from City Eighteen, and the transfer to City Forty-Five, I have come across a total of zero Helix units, and very little need for my position as the Divisional Leader of Razor. I formally request a transfer from my position of Razor Divisional to Helix Divisional on grounds that City Forty-Five has a larger need of trained medical units over an advanced "SWAT" team. If possible I suggest a merge of GRID, the riot and basic ground control division, with RAZOR, the advanced assault division. I am fully trained, as am all Divisional Leaders, in basic medical, and am prepared to undergo the proper training of advanced combat medicine. If we are unable to merge RAZOR with GRID I can find a successor, I already have a unit in mind who has proven he can take on the rigorous, and advanced training RAZOR demands. As such, I hope you will consider this request, sir, as I only have the best interest in mind for our newly established City.

Saving File As: Transfer_Request_0001
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 67273
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
Back to top Go down

<::| Unit 67273 Transfer Request |::>
Page 1 of 1