Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ghost's Vort App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost275

Ghost's Vort App Empty
PostSubject: Ghost's Vort App   Ghost's Vort App Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:31 am

Steam Name:☭Ghost☭

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:33843531

Have you ever had any experience with being a Vort? If so, please explain: Yes, on mostly every HL2RP server I go on I attempt to get vort. I have played a vort for at least for almost a year now.

How long have you been with Omicron Networks: I'm new to this community and I wish to get to know it better

Give an estimate of how long you have been roleplaying, and please list your roleplay experience: I have been role playing for almost four years now. I love to passive RP, in most situations I don't want to ruin RP for others so I attend to Play to lose most of the time or just depending on the situation.

Desired Vortigaunt name: Xwo'Rlom Tur'ah

Please
give us a example on how you would roleplay as an 'Ensalved'
Vortigaunt, and a free Vortigaunt. Include details on how you would
interact socially, and mentally. You can also interact with either
Citizens, CCA, or Anti-Citizens (Resistance): As an Enslaved vort I would rp like this--
Xwo start to pick up his broom and bucket off the floor he would then start to walk around the main plaza area looking for work to do as he comes across a dirt bench with a bit of blood on it. He decides to lean his broom up against a wall as he starts to put his rag into the bucket getting it wet and starts to clean the blood off of the bench. A citizen then walks up to Xwo and starts to talk to him asking "Hey what are you?"(A common thing citizens with no idea what a vort is would say) Xwo would then look to the citizen and shake his head no as he looks back to the bench and continues to clean it. The citizen would still attempt to communicate with Xwo. Xwo starts to get worried that one of the Metro police would walk up and start to beat him for talking to a citizen, as it appears that way at least. A combine then walks up to the scene and tells the citizen to move on. The citizen then runs away as the combine then looks down to Xwo.:shock:Xwo looks up to the Metro Police in terror, wondering what he would do. The combine unit then pulls out his stun baton and asks the Vort Xwo "Were you talking to that citizen?" Xwo would then start to tremble in fear as he shakes his head no and says with a few stutters "N-no, Xwo was just cleaning bench. The combine looks at Xwo with a terrifying look as he would then nod and move on with his patrol. Xwo still shaking in fear he picks up his bucket and broom and moves on to his next duty.

Describe the history, psychology, and physiology of the Vortigaunt species: The Vortiguant race was originally from Xen before they made their way to earth through a wormhole. After awhile the Combine came to earth and enslaved the Vorts. Vortigaunts are beings from Xen who have two arms and one smaller arm on their chest both with small sharp claws. They also have hove like feet with 3 more talons on each one. They have 4 eyes 3 being small one being large. They have this thing called vortinessence which is their power. They have their own language as well.

Please give us a background of your Vortigaunt, be descriptive, and take your time:(Im going to use City 45 as the area because thats all the maps I have played on with Vort) After fleeing Xen to earth he avoided the combine for a short while before they finally came to earth. Xwo'Rlom was then enslaved into manual labor for the combine. After four years of being enslaved fellow vortiguant kin with the help of some Resistance members came by one day and snatched him away taking him into the slums. They took him to a place unknown to Xwo, at first Xwo was scared and had no idea what was going on before another Vortigaunt one without chains or shackles came up to him and began to speak. "Hello my kin, it is nice to finally meet you." Rak'Thor. We have been trying to get you for a long time now, but its been difficult with all the Combine around. Today we are going to free you of your shackles and give you your freedom brother. It took several days for them to take all the shackles off without hurting him badly in any area of his body. But at last Xwo'Rlom was finally free of his shackles and was free to walk amongst his own kin once again.Kla'ftghn the leader of their little Vort Tribe in the city came up to Xwo'Rlom. We must teach you the old ways of the vortinessence once more. After Two long months Xwo'Rlom learned everything he needed to know about Vortinessence again. He now still hides among the shadows in the slums of City 45, waiting for his Story to continue.

Anything else you would like us to know?: I love to passive RP in game, I don't like to be OP because it is stupid and Vorts are not gods. Vortigaunts are also my favorite characters in the half life series. And I hope you consider accepting my application.

Godmoding, metagaming, and powergaming is not tolerated, and will result in you becoming blacklisted.---Yes. I understand I'm not god and I can't slaughter everything in my path.

Do you understand that you can die just like any regular human?: Yes, I understand that a simple bullet to the brain will kill me. And I can die just like any other human.
Back to top Go down
Rec.Gundom

Ghost's Vort App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost's Vort App   Ghost's Vort App Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:57 am

Accepted, however you shall be starting as a slave vort.
Back to top Go down
Ghost275

Ghost's Vort App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost's Vort App   Ghost's Vort App Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:58 am

;_______; Ok atleast I got it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ghost's Vort App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost's Vort App   Ghost's Vort App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghost's Vort App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Servers :: Half-Life 2 Roleplay :: The Vortigaunt Kin-
Jump to: