Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brewster's App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brewster

Brewster's App Empty
PostSubject: Brewster's App   Brewster's App Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:04 am

-=+ Vortigaunt Application +=-

Steam Name: Brewster the Nigger or just Brewster

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:33657019

Have you ever had any experience with being a Vort? If so, please explain: Oh please.... I have played on numerous amounts of servers as a Vortigaunt. I have ran Vortigaunts at least twice before.

How long have you been with Omicron Networks: I don't remember, but I remember. One year!

Give an estimate of how long you have been roleplaying, and please list your roleplay experience: I have been roleplaying 4-6 years. In that time I have delved in Forum-Roleplay, Chat-Based and Table-Top. I can roleplay in short sentences, Paragraphs and multiple paragraphs at once.

Desired Vortigaunt name: Rak ' Thor Ssha ' Virre

Please give us a example on how you would roleplay as an 'Ensalved' Vortigaunt, and a free Vortigaunt. Include details on how you would interact socially, and mentally. You can also interact with either Citizens, CCA, or Anti-Citizens (Resistance):

Freed Vortigaunt |

The slums were a crazy place when Judgement Waivers are in effect. Combine would be sweeping every corner of it, although some places can't be checked. Rak'Thor would be in the midst of these problems. He was old, vast with knowledge some would say. He smiled as the Combine would walk by, illusion taking it's effect as the alcove Rak'Thor was in was protected. A wall appeared, one of the most common forms of illusion. The Combine would walts on by and Rak'Thor woudl remain in the shadows, moving slowly and using Vortessence at his advantage, though requiring the liquid water as he would lose fatigue.

Enslaved Vortigaunt |

Rak'Thor would be sweeping the streets when he saw a Citizen clinging toward his dirtied features. Rak'Thor would look upon him a moment, thinking to himself as if not wanting any contact with a human in such nature. The human would poke and prod with such boring and dull questions. "Why are you cleaning the streets?" The human male would say. Rak'Thor woudl respond with a simple answer, "The masked ones deem it to be suitable for my hands to wash this street clean, so it shall be done. Rak'Thor made a weird saliva like smile, then working back on his street.

Describe the history, psychology, and physiology of the Vortigaunt species:

I will make this quick simple and short | The Vortigaunts are two legged beings that possess I believe around 5-6 eyes. They speak in a archaic language and pronounce things in a very spohisticated manner. They call upon Vortessence aid them either in battle or passive traits. Illusion, healing and combat are the main things that go towards Vortessence. Vortigaunts were chased from their home planet by the Combine which then eventually the Vortigaunts opened a portal on Xen to Earth.

Please give us a background of your Vortigaunt, be descriptive, and take your time:

Rak'Thor stems from the root of Egypt. His accent is very thick and sometimes most cannot really understand him. When the Portal opened something happened causing him and a group of his fellow kin to be trapped in such a vast desert without any direction. Rak'Thor was the leader of this group, he guided them toward the path of righteousness. Rak'Thor was kind in those days, loving the sweet sound of the Human voices in which he knew nothing about. He still spoke in his own language. Rak'Thor had been Enslaved many times and escaped more than thought. He always was in trouble per-say. It was one human that changed his mind forever. Abusement you could say. Even with all that power Rak'Thor had, he didn't wish to use it against the genial humans he so kindly thought.

Rak'Thor grew sick with humans, his genially becoming less, though one friendly Vort kept him from doing harm. The name shall not be given, though it is a name that has stuck with Rak'Thor in all of his time. Rak'Thor went through many cities, experiencing many things and being taught different religions in which stuck with the Vortigaunts he would say. Rak'Thor has a his own religion belief that a few other Vorts share with him. He says that Vortessence is the power that has been given to him to aid him in the trials to come.

Anything else you would like us to know?: I am gud at RPee

Godmoding, metagaming, and powergaming is not tolerated, and will result in you becoming blacklisted.

Do you understand that you can die just like any regular human?: Of course.....
Back to top Go down
Rec.Gundom

Brewster's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brewster's App   Brewster's App Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:56 am

Accepted, although it lacks the girth of body, it seems well informed, and as for past experiences I've had with you, I can personally say he's a good rper.
Back to top Go down

Brewster's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Servers :: Half-Life 2 Roleplay :: The Vortigaunt Kin-
Jump to: