Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dean Elwood's Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jarsix42

Dean Elwood's Application Empty
PostSubject: Dean Elwood's Application   Dean Elwood's Application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:56 pm

Out of Character

Steam Name: Jarsix
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29732399
How old are you?: Eighteen.
What timezone and Country do you live in?: Eastern Standard, united States.
Do you consider yourself a good listener?: Yes

Please write a minimum of one paragraph OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so :
He wishes to join the Metro Police Force because he feels the Rebels are causing too much chaos, and that by joining the MPF he can assist in taking them down for good better than in any other way. He has always shown a greta deal of respect and admiration towards the MPF, and will gladly assist in anyway possible. That includes using excessive force, even if it is against his closest friends and family.

Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy): Lawful, trustworth, never goes back on his word.

Have you any MPF (AKA CCA) experiences from other servers?: Currently, no. Though If I am unsure what course of action to take I will ask for advice before taking action.

How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?: About 2 years.

Give a proper role-play example between a unit to a high command unit (OfC and above):
SeC: Unit, we have recieved word that there has been a civilian selling marijuana. Go invesitigate and apprihend anyone involved with the trade of illegal drugs.

Me: Yes, sir.

*Goes to investigates. Finds two civilians. One in the act of passing marijuana to the other, who is passing tokens to the marijuana holder.*

Me: Stop right there. Put your hands behind your head and face the wall.

*Citizens comply. I zip tie them both and arrest them.*

Give a proper role-play example between a unit to a citizen:
Citizen: Sir, I'd like to apply for a sale position with the CWU.

Me: Head to the CWU Station and talk with the manager.

Citizen: Thank you, sir.

Me: Move along.

*Citizen complies and heads to talk to the manager.*

Give a proper role-play example between a unit to a resistance/anti-citizen character:
*Radios Dispatch*
Me: Dispatch I have two heavily armed resistance memebers here, requesting backup.
*Dispatch Radios back*
Dispatch: Backup is on it's way, hold out until back up arrives.
*Radios back to dispatch.*
Me: Affirmative, over and out.

Do you understand that disobeying a high command unit can lead to a character ban and de-whitelisting?:
Yes, I understand.

Do you understand that you may not swear or get angry in OOC for being killed/demoted/told to flag down?:
I understand, and agree in full.

Do you agree that if you are told to stop playing as your MPF character when told, and move to citizen or vice verse, you must do it or you will be unwhitelisted?: Yes.
________________________________________________________________________________

In Character

Applicant Full Name: Dean Elwood
Applicant Citizen Identification Number: #15568
Applicant Age: Twenty Three
Applicant Gender: Male.
Applicant Height (in feet/inches): Six feet one inch.
Applicant Hair Color: Dark blonde.
Applicant Eye Color: Hazel.
Applicant Sexual Orientation: Straight.
Applicant Weight (in pounds): One hundred and ninety-eight pounds.
Mental Defects of Applicant (If any): N/A
Mental Distinctions of Applicant: Has a strong dislike for illegal activites.

Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain.: No, sir.

Explain your reason for applying for the MPF in a minimum of one paragraph:
I wish to join the Metro Police Force because I want to help stop the Rebels, whom I feel are causing more harm than good. Yes, they do have checkpoints where zombies and other hsotile creatures could slip into the city, but more often than not they case unneccesary deaths within the community. I feel that by joining the MPF I can do that much more towards stoping this from happening more easily. If I have to use force aginst even my closest friends and family then so be it.

Do you have any notable skills?: Currently, no.

Attach any received diplomas and other important awards.: N/A

Do you understand you need to be always civilized when serving the Union?: Yes, I understand fully.

Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?: I eat them regularly, as if tehy where my last meal.

Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?: I am.

Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility? I am, and do so willingly.

Statement: You may suffer a slight-harsh memory loss, family departing, witnessing death and or attacked for failure to serve correctly. Do you accept these terms and conditions?: I accept them whole heartedly.
Back to top Go down
Fizzle

Fizzle

PostSubject: Re: Dean Elwood's Application   Dean Elwood's Application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:03 pm

Very nice application.

I support him, but in no authority to accept/deny the application.

Wish ya' luck.
Back to top Go down
MrOmbuh

MrOmbuh

PostSubject: Re: Dean Elwood's Application   Dean Elwood's Application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:46 pm

ACCEPTED
This application was wonderful.

Please, inform me when you can to add you to the whitelist.
Back to top Go down
https://omicron-community.forumotion.com
Overlord0703

PostSubject: Re: Dean Elwood's Application   Dean Elwood's Application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 12:40 pm

Hello is anyone there?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dean Elwood's Application   Dean Elwood's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dean Elwood's Application
Page 1 of 1