Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Limitations And Requirements For Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darko

Darko

Limitations And Requirements For Characters Empty
PostSubject: Limitations And Requirements For Characters   Limitations And Requirements For Characters Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:49 am

Character Limitations

Unless Authorized by a Super Administrator or higher your character may not have the following. The list is, but is not limited to:

Be under the Age of 18.
    Having the equivalent to a doctor in medical experience. You may be able to clean or roughly sew up a wound, however you will not be able to diagnose or efficiently heal a wound.
    Being a skilled fighter in a specialty, such as martial arts.
    Former (insert faction here).
    (insert faction here) Training; Note, if you have said training and gained it in-character, this doesn't apply.
    Having any genetic mutation, i.e. being seven feet tall, or having large lungs\thicker skin\faster reflexes\etc.
    Being proficient in using any form of weapon. You may have basic knowledge on how to use a basic firearm such as a handgun, however you won't know how to use a high powered weapon like a M249 or similar from the get-go.
    Having knowledge in any scientific field. You won't be able to logically explain how the health vial works, except for maybe "keeps you alive". Nor will you be able to hack into working computers and the like
    Being superiorly proficient in anything. Such as being able to mimic accents, or lockpick into a container.
    Being of outrageous height or shape. This includes being taller than 6'4, or being shorter than 5' (Unless an Oriental character). This also includes being extremely muscular.
    Having power tools of any sort.
    Have a far from normal taboo. (I.E. Cannibalism, former incestuous relationships, cultist activities.)

Character description requirements

Your character's description must have the following. The list is, but is not limited to:

[i]Hair color (if any).

Eye color.
    Height (see above).
    Any distinguishing features i.e. scars/burns/accent/ect.
    Clothing.
    Weaponry (if any).
    Skin color.
Back to top Go down

Limitations And Requirements For Characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Servers :: Half-Life 2 Roleplay :: General Discussions-
Jump to: