Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

John Termain's Application (EgN-Rl Atlas)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
atlascat201

John Termain's Application (EgN-Rl Atlas) Empty
PostSubject: John Termain's Application (EgN-Rl Atlas)   John Termain's Application (EgN-Rl Atlas) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:29 pm

Out of Character

Steam Name: EgN-R| Atlas
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:33088706
How old are you?: 11
What timezone and Country do you live in?: Eastern standard time, United States
Do you consider yourself a good listener?: Yes, I suppose.

Please write a minimum of one paragraph OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so : My character has been a loyal citizen to the combine and he has always wanted to join because... He really wants to assist in the streets and catwalk runners. He has seen much conflict in the city and he wants to stop it. He is really planning to lead on with the Combine and become worthy of something. He has a strong mind and a big heart so thats also what helped him lead to the Combine. He has been picking up litter since the day he came to the city and Is very ready to be join.

Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy): Lawful, Trustworthy, Respectful, Strict.

Have you any MPF (AKA CCA) experiences from other servers?: Yes, I do.

How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?: About 1 year and a half.

Give a proper role-play example between a unit to a high command unit (OfC and above):
/me Salutes
SeC: Unit.
Me: Need me to do anything sir?
SeC: Patrol
/me Salutes and walks away.

Give a proper role-play example between a unit to a citizen:
Me: Citizen.
Citizen: Sir, Where do I apply for the Civil Workers Union?
Me: Go to the CWU Manager.
Citizen: Yes, Sir.

Give a proper role-play example between a unit to a resistance/anti-citizen character:
/me radios for back up
Rebel: Drop the radio.
/me Ignores him.
Rebel: attempts to shoot (ME) in the leg.
/roll - me: 39 him: 29.
/me dodges the shot.

Do you understand that disobeying a high command unit can lead to a character ban and de-whitelisting?: Yes, I understand.

Do you understand that you may not swear or get angry in OOC for being killed/demoted/told to flag down?: I understand!

Do you agree that if you are told to stop playing as your MPF character when told, and move to citizen or vice verse, you must do it or you will be unwhitelisted?: I agree.
________________________________________________________________________________

In Character

Applicant Full Name: John Termains
Applicant Citizen Identification Number: 27291
Applicant Age: 22
Applicant Gender: Male
Applicant Height (in feet/inches): 4' 5"
Applicant Hair Color: Brown
Applicant Eye Color: Brown
Applicant Sexual Orientation: Straight
Applicant Weight (in pounds): 126
Mental Defects of Applicant (If any): N/A
Mental Distinctions of Applicant: N/A

Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain.: I have not at all.

Explain your reason for applying for the MPF in a minimum of one paragraph: I want to join MPF Because I believe I have what it takes to become a respectful and leadership unit. I want to help assist, As I seen a lot of backup is needed in city and have not came. I want to become a MPF Also because I have a good mind and memory so I can remember a lot fot the MPF. I as well believe that Combine is not just for respect It is for courage and worth. I as wanting to be MPF is to become a officer that is assisting with all that is needed. Metro Police Force Is the biggest leadership a man can take on for protection.

Do you have any notable skills?: Currently No.

Attach any received diplomas and other important awards.: N/A

Do you understand you need to be always civilized when serving the Union?: Yes, I understand.

Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?: I do not regularly eat them, Unless I'm possible one of them.

Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?: I am willing to do anything for the Union.

Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility? Yes, I accept all actions.

Statement: You may suffer a slight-harsh memory loss, family departing, witnessing death and or attacked for failure to serve correctly. Do you accept these terms and conditions?: I accept the following terms and conditions.
Back to top Go down
MrOmbuh

MrOmbuh

PostSubject: Re: John Termain's Application (EgN-Rl Atlas)   John Termain's Application (EgN-Rl Atlas) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:34 pm

ACCEPTED
Outstanding application
Back to top Go down
https://omicron-community.forumotion.com
Overlord0703

PostSubject: Re: John Termain's Application (EgN-Rl Atlas)   John Termain's Application (EgN-Rl Atlas) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 5:02 pm

Hello I would like to apply for civil protection thanks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Overlord0703

PostSubject: Re: John Termain's Application (EgN-Rl Atlas)   John Termain's Application (EgN-Rl Atlas) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 5:06 pm

Is anyone there??
Back to top Go down
Overlord0703

PostSubject: Re: John Termain's Application (EgN-Rl Atlas)   John Termain's Application (EgN-Rl Atlas) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 6:01 pm

Hellooooo?????
Back to top Go down
Overlord0703

PostSubject: Re: John Termain's Application (EgN-Rl Atlas)   John Termain's Application (EgN-Rl Atlas) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 6:01 pm

Please reply...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Termain's Application (EgN-Rl Atlas)   John Termain's Application (EgN-Rl Atlas) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

John Termain's Application (EgN-Rl Atlas)
Page 1 of 1